Please read this Cancellations and Refund Policy (“Agreement”) prior to making any transactions on our Platform. This Agreement contains the terms regarding how we issue refunds to the Learners (“you” or “your”).
This Agreement is hereby through this reference construed as part of our Terms.
2. How to Request Cancellation
You may cancel your order and place a request for a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.
- “Learning Period” means for the purpose of this Agreement, the duration for which online classes, webinars and self-paced courses are to be provided by the Instructors to Learners.
- Learners may cancel the online classes and self-paced courses for a refund solely if cancellations are requested at least before zero percent completion of the online classes & self-paced courses.
* Registration fee for some online courses/classes may be non-refundable
- For conferences, workshop, one may place a request for a refund within 7 days before the commencement of the program.
4. Refund Disbursal
On receiving a cancellation request College of AMASI shall check your eligibility to request a cancellation and examine the cancellation request and then in its sole discretion may or may not provide you a refund. If you are determined to be eligible for a refund by College of AMASI, we will disburse the applicable refund amount to your original payment method used to make your purchase as soon as we can but not less than 14 days (subject to your appropriate payment method issuer policy) of receipt of your refund request. Transaction charges deducted by your card issuer or the payment processor are non-refundable. However, there may be factors beyond our control which may cause delays with respect to your entitled refund, and with this regard we disclaim all liabilities.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions about his Agreement, you may contact us at:
College of AMASI
45, Pankaja Mills Rd, Palaniappa Nagar, Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu 641045